Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Culture launches series of sculptural symposiums to encourage local and i ...
Saudi, January 16, 2020: Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Culture has launched its first of a series of arts initiatives that will take place in the Kingdom and Jeddah as part of Saudi Arabia’s cultural vision for 2020. Nestled in the heart of Al Balad, Jeddah’s historic district, overlooking the famous waterfront and ......Read More
Thursday, January 16, 2020
Saudi Arabia Extends Visa Policy to Welcome More Visitors from Around the World
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - January 05, 2020: The Saudi Commission for Tourism & National Heritage (SCTH) today announced that visitors can now use existing UK, US, and Schengen area country visas to obtain Saudi Arabia visitor visas at airport arrivals regardless of their citizenship. Visitors intending to benefit from the new regulation must have previously used the visa to travel to any one of these countries before entering Saudi Arabia. The policy builds on the Kingdom's historic visa launch in September 2019. Currently, citizens from 49 countries are eligible to apply for an e-Visa online or get a Visa of arrival into Saudi Arabia. The tourist visa ......Read More
Sunday, January 5, 2020
Tabreed increases its stake in Saudi Tabreed to 28%
Saudi Tabreed commissions the 20,000 RT King Khalid International Airport plant January 02, 2020: The National Central Cooling Company PJSC (DFM: Tabreed), the leading international district cooling developer based in the UAE, has acquired an additional 8 percent stake in Saudi Tabreed, its district cooling investment ......Read More
Thursday, January 2, 2020
Middle East chefs spread the word on the quality of European butter
Dubai-based chefs Dima Hamati and Waseem Aleisa and Saudi Arabia-based chef Ahmad Fraijeh have had recipes using the finest French butter published in an exclusive industry recipe book. 29th December 2019: Three Middle East-based chefs have been selected by CNIEL, The French Dairy Board, and the European Union to ......Read More
Sunday, December 29, 2019
Saudi Fund for Development Supports the Government of Kyrgyzstan in Developing Key Transportation Pr ...
New road rehabilitation project will revitalize Central Asia’s prime tourist destination Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 24 December: As part of an official Republic of Kyrgyzstan state visit to Saudi Arabia, Dr. Khalid Al-Khudairy Vice President and Managing Director for the Saudi Fund for Development (SFD) and Mrs. Baktygul ......Read More
Tuesday, December 24, 2019
Riyadh Set to Become the Arab World's First Digital Capital in 2020
• ‘Arab Digital Capital’ initiative inaugurated at the 23rd session of the Council of Arab Ministers of Communications and Information Technology • Riyadh leads the region in the promotion of technology as a catalyst for increased economic and social well-being RIYADH, Kingdom of Saudi ......Read More
Saturday, December 21, 2019
Sharjah Chamber highlights the latest developments of exporting food products to Saudi Arabia
• Meeting discussed the future of the industrial sector and ways to improve its performance • Workshop organized in cooperation with Saudi Food and Drug Authority • Al-Awadi: Saudi’s participation reaffirms UAE-Saudi constant cooperation and coordination in the economic sector 18 December ......Read More
Wednesday, December 18, 2019
Saudi Arabia's Flagship Misk Foundation signs MoU with Hub71 for Cross-Market Access into the UAE an ...
• MoU signed by Mahmoud Adi, CEO of Hub71, and Shaima Hamidaddin, Executive Manager, Misk Global Forum, at the Misk Global Forum, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia • Hub71 named UAE’s National Organizer for Entrepreneurship World Cup 2020, and is on the hunt for the UAE’s most outstanding tech startups to form ‘Team ......Read More
Thursday, November 14, 2019
Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority's first MoU in Riyadh signed with the DFSA
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 6 November 2019: The Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) and the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) enhanced their relationship today when Mr Saeb Eigner, Chairman of the DFSA, met His Excellency Ahmed Al-Kholifey, Governor of SAMA, and signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to strengthen ......Read More
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Dubai Land Department welcomes Saudi Minister of Housing
8 October 2019: A delegation from the Ministry of Housing in the KSA; headed by HE Majid Al-Hogail, Saudi Minister of Housing; visited Dubai Land Department (DLD) and were welcomed by HE Juma bin Humaidan, Deputy Director General of DLD. Bin Humaidan said: “We were pleased to welcomed our brothers from the KSA. The meeting we held ......Read More
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Dubai Cares and The Body Shop are supporting children and youth's education:
September 24, 2019: This Ramadan, The Body Shop collaborated with Dubai Cares to raise funds via its outlets, which will be used by Dubai Cares to support children and youth’s education through the refurbishment and construction of education facilities in developing countries. Dubai Cares is playing a key role in achieving the ......Read More
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
National Identification Number enrolment centre opens for Nigerians residing in the Kingdom of Saudi ...
● VFS Global launches centre in Jeddah city on 29 July 2019 for the convenience of Nigerians residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ● Another centre scheduled to open in the capital city of Riyadh in the near future Jeddah, 1 August 2019: As part of the endeavour to support the initiative by the ......Read More
Thursday, August 1, 2019
HE the President of the General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) presents the first integrated log ...
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 28, July 2019: An introductory forum was held at the Fairmont Hotel in Riyadh on Thursday under the patronage of the President of GACA, HE Mr. Abdulhadi Al- Mansouri, with the presence of local and foreign companies and investors. The logistics investments and opportunities in Saudi Arabia was ......Read More
Monday, July 29, 2019
Saudi Millennials are more optimistic about the future compared to global average of peers, Deloitte ...
• On average, Millennials in Saudi Arabia are more satisfied with their life today compared to their global peers • Saudi youth are more ambitious about career and entrepreneurship opportunities relative to the global average • Survey results show that 94 percent of Saudi Millennials would consider joining the gig economy Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – 22 May 2019: Deloitte, a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services, announced today the launch of its 2019 Deloitte Global Millennial Survey. The eighth annual study found that, despite global economic growth, ......Read More
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Saudi Arabia's National Industrial Program, Quality of Life Program 2020 and increased market transp ...
KSA, Riyadh - 23 April 2019: The ongoing mega-project announcements and improvements to government regulations are expected to boost demand for, and enhance the long term performance of Riyadh’s real estate sector, highlights JLL’s Q1 market overview. Reforms focused on increasing transparency, enhancing the logistics sector and ......Read More
Tuesday, April 23, 2019
First Regional Policy Workshop On Enabling the Digital Environment
Dubai, UAE, 15 April 2019: The Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC), and the Internet Society held their first regional workshop on enabling the digital infrastructure in the Middle East region. The workshop was attended by delegates from KSA, Egypt, Bahrain, Oman and the Internet Society. The Arab governments ......Read More
Monday, April 15, 2019
Saudi Women On The Road To Vision 2030
The First Saudi Global Forum in Washington D.C. USA highlights the significance of female participation in all aspects of Saudi society Over the last two years, Saudi Arabia has been going through a groundbreaking period of transformation that is focused on diversifying its oil-dependent economy, and that has improved the rights and mobility of ......Read More
Sunday, April 14, 2019